Monday 29 January 2018

My Favourite Television Show Of The Month - January 2018

Usually at the end of a month, the blogging/youtubing community round up there favourites but I have to admit my mind has gone a bit blank. So I decided to just keep it to one category .. my favourite television programme of the month.

How To Get Away With Murder - Television Series - Netflix


(Picture from Google)

I had seen this programme advertised and it was something I thought I would enjoy but never got round to actually watching it. I finally took the chance to watch it a few weeks ago and I do not regret it. It keeps you guessing all the time and it can be really hard hitting. Viola Davis is an excellent lead and portrays Annalise Keating perfectly. It even features a bit of eye candy.. not naming names .. (FRANK). I won't spoil the story but it centres around a lawyer teaching at a University in Philadelphia. Murders happen (shocker) and each season throws in twists and turns until you find out what truly happened. Warning ...It is an emotional roller coaster. Sometimes you will feel angry, sad and even shocked to the core.

I am finished watching what is on Netflix and I must say I am pretty sad about it. I guess that is what I deserve for binge watching it all weekend. It is on Netflix and has 3 Seasons so far, with around 22 episodes each but Season 3 only has 15. I hope and pray that Season 4 is uploaded on there soon otherwise I think I might go slightly mad.


What are your fave things to watch on Netflix/TV?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgia Paige Moss
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig