Thursday 16 August 2018

My Weekend In Amsterdam


Spending the weekend just gone in Amsterdam was truly a dream. Not only is it a beautiful city but also has such a great atmosphere. I felt so at peace and happy as soon as I got there. An added plus was also the short flight which absolutely threw me as I literally felt like I was in the air for 10 minutes.






Amsterdam is full of canals and boats with pretty flowers accompanying the bridges. The canal cruise was really nice to do as you got to travel through the canals and hear a little bit of history on the city.




Not only do they have lots of canals and boats but they also have a swing at the top of a building (which scared the life out of me because I am so scared of heights). I was pretty proud of myself for doing it as it was absolutely terrifying.








As you can see from the above, the views from the top of the building were absolutely stunning and really shows the beauty of the city. The weather was really nice the whole weekend which was the cherry on top. I would recommend visiting here because there is so much to see and do (they even have a giant penis you can sit on!)



Museums were everywhere but typical me and my friend Heidi, we only went to the raunchy ones (if you like history, I would suggest going to the Anne Frank or Van Gogh Museums).


Have you been to Amsterdam?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgia Paige Moss
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig