Wednesday 3 January 2018

What I Got For Christmas 2017



A lot of bloggers and youtubers show us what they got for Christmas and I thought I would do exactly that. Christmas is a time for spending time with family/loved ones and lets face it.. eating lots of pigs in blankets. So here is some of the bits I got for Christmas.





This Sleek set is one of my favourite presents. It has all you need for a make up look including glitter liner and highlighters. I just even like to look at it as the packaging and the layout just looks so chic.












A girl can never have too much perfume. These two are beautifully packaging and have lovely fresh scents for everyday wear.








 I love a bit of make up, jewellery and body sets so I was happy when I received these goodies.







What a beauty! This bag is from River Island and they always do amazing bags and purses. This is me as a bag for sure.



Another perfume and I enjoy this one just as much as the others. I have been wearing the daily and its really easy to throw in my bag.





These eyelashes look really natural and I can't wait to try them. I have used Eylure a lot in the past and have not been disappointed.






One of my goals for 2018 is to continue my fitness journey and push myself. These are just what I needed and also I'm sure the tunes on the CD will help me get through a hard workout.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The River Island bag is gorgeous!! Happy new year x

    Charlotte
    www.talkstageytome.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is quite a bag! Happy new year to you too x

    ReplyDelete

© Georgia Paige Moss
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig