Sunday 18 March 2018

Birchbox: March 2018


Recently, I re signed up for Birchbox after a while so I thought I would share what was inside the March box. Not only was it a groovy designed box but also featured the new Benefit Bag Gal Bang Mascara! I tried it out yesterday and I have to admit, it gives you those spider lashes but ya gal isn't complaining.



1. Oribe Wave and Shine Spray

I've heard about this spray from the blogging/youtubing community but never actually got round to using it. I'll be mainly using this when I've curled my hair and want a little more volume and shine to my hair.

2. Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara

The new Benefit mascara is here and I was pretty excited to try this. I mentioned a little bit about this at the top of the post and it really does give you those extra black spidery lashes.




3. Blaq Hydrogel Eye Mask

Eye masks are a great invention and as I have dark under eyes, I feel like it is a necessity. I tried this out on Friday. It was very refreshing and very moisturising.



4. Manna Kadar Bronzer & Highlighter Duo

I had never really heard of this brand and I must admit for full size, it is quite small! Nevertheless, I swatched it on my hand and it is pigmented.



5. Baija Gommage Festin Body Scrub

I really love a good body scrub and I can't wait to use it. I like that its quite small and I could take it in my gym bag for when I shower after.




I wonder what next month will bring..



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgia Paige Moss
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig