Saturday 10 March 2018

Insta Glam Make Up


Searching through my make up collection, I came across some make up bits that I hadn't used in quite some time. I tend to stick with the same eye make up look as I have known to try new things and it goes horribly wrong. However, in order to learn and grow.. we must make mistakes. Today I fancied doing a red ish eye with an ombre lip which I feel is extra AF glam.. perfect for the gram.


Eyeshadows:
Nars Duo in Hammamet
Maybelline Total Temptation Palette
Barry M Natural Glow 2 Palette

Lips:
MAC Soar Lip Liner
Sleek Matte Me Lipstick
L'Oreal Matte Lipstick



Highlight:
Benefit Watts Up
Maybelline Total Temptation Palette



How do you get Insta Glam?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgia Paige Moss
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig