Saturday 20 January 2018

My Fitness Journey


As I mentioned in my '5 Goals For 2018' post, I wanted to continue my fitness journey and strive to make progress. I will be writing updates ever so often so I myself can re-cap and see what I will achieve throughout the year. Never being someone who was good at sports etc, I have struggled at times to adjust to the gym lifestyle and the whole idea of exercise. Let me tell you though, it is NOT all about losing weight. It is really good at de-stressing,can give you more energy and just in general makes you feel really good.

It is very daunting going to a gym and even now after going to the gym all together for nearly 2 years, I still struggle to adjust. This is partly what motivates me to go as it challenges me to put my doubts aside and do what I enjoy (although I moan I'm tired and ache). If the gym is too much for you, it is so easy to do exercise at home too. I have found so much inspiration from people such as Danielle Peazer and Kayla Itsines. They do great workout videos that cater for home workouts or in the gym.

I mainly like to work my ab area and of course the booty. I should really do more arm work as they are pretty weak so I can add that onto my list of fitness goals. There is always room for improvement and I want to make sure that I am pushing myself at all times.

I will give an update in a few weeks/months time to show my progress.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgia Paige Moss
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig