Thursday 11 January 2018

3 Easy Steps to Pretty Pink Nails



We all like to have great nails and I feel it is important that if I find something and its easy, to tell the world to help others too. Here are 3 Steps to lovely, girly pink nails for any occasion or even just to have on for work.

First Step - Base Coat
Barry M Peel It! Peel Off Base Coat



I really like this base coat for the fact of that it does actual make it so easy to just peel off the nail varnish. I have struggled to get most nail varnishes off and it can be an effort with nail polish remover but with this base, there is no effort needed.

Second Step - Nail Polish
Barry M Speedy Quick Dry 'Freestyle'


I do prefer to use a quick drying nail polish as it is very handy when you're short of time and it is also less likely to smudge too quickly. This shade is a lovely shade of pink and looks really lovely and pretty. I usually apply 2-3 coats just so I have an opaque colour but I'm sure you could get away with just 2. It is also really affordable and they have all different colours too.

Third Step - Top Coat
Primark P.S Top and Base Coat



This is also really affordable and can be used as a base or top coat. I wait for my nails to dry a bit first and then I pack this over the top to seal it in place. I do think it is important to place a top coat over the polish as that's what helps with keeping it in place.


What's your favourite nail colour?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgia Paige Moss
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig