Sunday 3 June 2018

The Perfect Saturday Night Outfit



Last night I went clubbing in the first time for what feels like forever and I've got to say... I was feeling my outfit a lot. I don't usually say things like that but in this case I just can't not say anything. I loved the slit at the side of the dress which gave it that edge to any normal dress.


Dress: Pretty Little Thing
Shoes: Linzi


The dress looked a lot more structured/fitted online but it is actually quite normal and is elasticated around the bust area which was all good with me. It was really comfortable to wear and looks amazing with a bit of tan and full glam make up.



I did a bit of a golden/brown neutral look on the eyes just to keep it nice and simple with a nude lip. It is hard to decide what make up to match with this dress but I think the make up I did pulled it all together.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgia Paige Moss
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig