Saturday 24 February 2018

My Holiday To Lanzarote 2018


My Instagram is filled with pictures from my holiday so I thought why not add a blog post to the mix too. Have any of you been to Lanzarote before? This was my first time and I had such a lovely time. Not only were the views spectacular but the atmosphere was calming and euphoric. I stayed at the Grand Teguise Playa for 5 nights, all inclusive. It was a pleasant stay.

















The views were incredible and the sea was a beautiful blue, I couldn't quite believe it. These rocks were actually from the volcanoes as they are quite dark in colour that represents the lava. I luckily was able to learn a little bit more about the island on the transfer journey from the airport.


















Isn't it breath taking? I thought I would let the pictures do the talking. The above building was a church in the markets where I went to. It was nice to branch out of the hotel and see more of the island.



Make Up:
Mac Prolongwear Foundation NW15
Collection Lasting Perfection Fair
Barry M Loose Powder
Kiko Bronzer & Blusher
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyeshadow / Highlighter Palette
Loreal Double Extension Mascara
Maybelline Eyebrow Gel
Mac 'Soar' Lip Liner & Sleek Matte Me Lipstick


Sunglasses Primark
Cocktail Sex on the Beach


Would you ever go to Lanzarote? I will be going again as I had such an amazing vibe from the island. However, I don't think I would go in February again as it did rain and wasn't always the warmest but none the less I still loved it very much. Where are you going on your holidays?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgia Paige Moss
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig